"This page shows the various options you can add to your firm's website to attract the attention of your potential clients"
- Your Office
- Our Firm
Announcements can be changed easily to give people the most recent news about your firm.
Announcements can capture the attention of a person visiting your website.
Announcements can give interesting facts about your law firm.
Announcements change randomly so that a different one appears on each page.
- Google Rolls Out Biggest Update to Algorithm in Years 26-Sep-2013
- Fake Reviews: Why We Have Never Offered Them, and Why You Should Never Buy Them 26-Sep-2013
- Law Firm Websites: Important Content Marketing Tips to Appeal to Readers 16-May-2013
- Lawyers Adopting Social Media Strategies 02-May-2013
- Kings of the Obvious: Lexis Nexis Study Reports Key Features Needed on All Legal Sites 25-Apr-2013
Search Engine Optimization is the practice of keeping your website relevant. When you add original, interesting content to your site, you make it newsworthy and worth reading. The more you add, the better resource you become and the more your will be rewarded by the search engines.
Some companies charge a lot for their websites because they have a lot of overhead.